Centre for Experimentation
Molinos, Teruel (Aragon, Spain)
www.qcentro.org · firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 00 34 634320010
Join the project
What kind of people we are looking for?
Vegetarians between 42 to 63 years:
- Who are doing serious inner work, with awareness of their ego, their character,
their virtues and weaknesses, for the sake of honest and healthy communication
- Who have made a clear decision to live in the countryside, in close contact with
nature,the elements and the rhythms of the sun.
Lovers of simple living, austerity, and an elegant sobriety.
- With sensitivity towards order and cleanliness - ‘domestic mindfulness’ -
in order to maintain the harmony and beauty of the space.
- Who are multi-skilled, or with the ability to learn the skills needed for the various
tasks of subsistence: domestic duties, administration, gardening, maintenance,
- Who can live & work with others cooperatively while at the same time having
a need of solitude.
- Who are financially solvent or have some savings.
The process of joining the project:
1) Introduce yourself as you see fit.
2) We have a chat, by telephone or video call.
3) Come for a trial period of 1 month.
4) If it’s working well for both parties, your stay extends to 1 year.
5) After the first year, if it is still good for both, you can become a full member of
the project, and if you wish you can build your own individual accommodation.